To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Martial Law
My first memory of the 1972 Martial Law was a tv set that only displayed cartoons and on the radio only static noise was heard. Other memories include Ferdinand Marcos (FM) appearing on all four television stations. Then there were … Continue reading
Ito yung dalawang speeches o talumpati ginawa ni Pangulong Du30 sa Davao noong nakaraan na linggo. Ang una binigay ng Pangulo sa launch ng ASEANn Chairmanship ng Pilipinas (coincidentally ang 2017 ay 50th anniversary na ng ASEAN) at ang pangalawa … Continue reading