This is not the first time I have seen this from the office window. In the past when the word smog was mentioned visions of Victorian London, Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper came to mind. It is not surprising that Manila has its own smog. It becomes more and visually more disturbing when you see literally as thick as black pea soup , if there was one, and was able to cover the whole of Manila Bay. In the end providing a contrast between the Blue Sky. The Clouds and the Smog.
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Election 2016 Philippines: Election of the Lesser Evils: Ang Pangulong Pwede Na
- The Future Incunabulii
- Lessons from the Wannsee Conference, Lysenko and the Sparrow
- A Game of Monopoly or STS in US Industrialisation and Imperialism
- Futurama – Time Travel and Multiple Worlds – Things to Remember
- The Ecology of Werewolves
- Why are the Marcoses back?
- Disney’s Chicken Little (1943): Stinging and Relevant in the Age of Social Media
- Heneral Luna: The Propaganda Movement would be proud of this film
- It is not your usual Romeo and Juliet