To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The SONA of DU30: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- Antonio Luna, science and the emerging Filipino national identity by Benjamin Vallejo Jr
- Announcement STS: List of Approved Topics for the Group Project Midyear 2016
- Rizal and His Dragon: Man of Science or Scientist?
- Book Reading Assignment for STS X4 – Midyear 2016
- Are We Ready For The Internet That Will Be?
- You Want Him Buried at Libingan Ng Mga Bayani by Ed Lingao
- It Is Our Fault Why the Marcoses Are Back
- The Importance of a Social Gadfly or In Praise of Social Gadflies
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
Monthly Archives: November 2015
If you are an observer of Science, Technology and Society one realises that Science and Technology cannot be separated from the Arts, Culture, Business and Politics. In politics let us look at four moments in human history, First, The Wannsee … Continue reading
Updated post originally written here. Did you know that the game Monopoly had its beginning as a tool to teach people the reality of business and its impact on human society? The game originally done by Elizabeth Maggie was hoped … Continue reading