To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The SONA of DU30: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- Antonio Luna, science and the emerging Filipino national identity by Benjamin Vallejo Jr
- Announcement STS: List of Approved Topics for the Group Project Midyear 2016
- Rizal and His Dragon: Man of Science or Scientist?
- Book Reading Assignment for STS X4 – Midyear 2016
- Are We Ready For The Internet That Will Be?
- You Want Him Buried at Libingan Ng Mga Bayani by Ed Lingao
- It Is Our Fault Why the Marcoses Are Back
- The Importance of a Social Gadfly or In Praise of Social Gadflies
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
Tag Archives: bloggers
PERCEPTIONS ABOUT FILIPINO BLOGGERS It was one of those forums that I encountered this remark. A journalist was discussing how they were able to get a photo using social media. It then illicited a remark from one of the audience … Continue reading
Blogging is not what it used to be.Do you agree or disagree with this? Several years when Twitter and Facebook came in this was a question asked. The answer might differ from person to person. But the answered maybe yes … Continue reading