The Silent Film Festival and EIga Sai has and is finishing its run in selected cinemas. The Silent Film Festival at Shang and EIga Sai at Shang and different cinemas around the Philippines. As usual the selecion of films provides the viewer with a fresh perspective on life and society. It is not your usual fare. The range of themes are wide from Science Fiction to Food Documentary. (i) What did you watch? and (ii) What do you like or not like about it? At the end of your comment please leave your name, student number and section.
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Age of Progress: The Industrial Age of England: Victoria and Her Sisters
- Election 2016 Philippines: Election of the Lesser Evils: Ang Pangulong Pwede Na
- The Future Incunabulii
- Lessons from the Wannsee Conference, Lysenko and the Sparrow
- A Game of Monopoly or STS in US Industrialisation and Imperialism
- Futurama – Time Travel and Multiple Worlds – Things to Remember
- The Ecology of Werewolves
- Why are the Marcoses back?
- Disney’s Chicken Little (1943): Stinging and Relevant in the Age of Social Media
- Heneral Luna: The Propaganda Movement would be proud of this film