To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Ang Kuwento ng Dalawang Talumpati
- The Tale of Two Speeches
- My ASEAN2017 Journal: The launch of the ASEAN Chairmanship
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
Tag Archives: Social Media
A few days ago. As I monitored my timeline I saw this bit of news of how Actor Piolo Pascual confronted someone on twitter about a photo shared on twitter. This seemed to generate news in blogs, twitter users, Facebook … Continue reading →
When the Telegraph was first introduced to a certain European Nation the first message was sent to all members of his Majesty’s Government and the message was just a sentence that read, Our schemes have been discovered … FLEE”. And … Continue reading →
What is wrong with ___ ? Why ____ have to post that? ___ is too CONTROVERSIAL/TOXIC/SPAMY/OBNOXIOUS ___ says this is just being HONEST ___ is just being too LOUD/BOORISH/UNCOUTH ___ is not like that offline ___ is ____ This would … Continue reading →