To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The SONA of DU30: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- Antonio Luna, science and the emerging Filipino national identity by Benjamin Vallejo Jr
- Announcement STS: List of Approved Topics for the Group Project Midyear 2016
- Rizal and His Dragon: Man of Science or Scientist?
- Book Reading Assignment for STS X4 – Midyear 2016
- Are We Ready For The Internet That Will Be?
- You Want Him Buried at Libingan Ng Mga Bayani by Ed Lingao
- It Is Our Fault Why the Marcoses Are Back
- The Importance of a Social Gadfly or In Praise of Social Gadflies
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
Tag Archives: Sendong
When Pearl Harbor was attacked US President Franklin Delano Roosevelt addressed COngress and the United States. When jJapan surrendered to the United States it was Emperor Hirohito who addressed the Japanese People. When President Ferdinand Marcos declared Martial Law he … Continue reading