To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Ang Kuwento ng Dalawang Talumpati
- The Tale of Two Speeches
- My ASEAN2017 Journal: The launch of the ASEAN Chairmanship
- Diliman Dreamin
- What do the photos tell about the murder of Rolando Espinosa Sr.
- Asong Itim/The Black Dog
- What Did the Catholic Church Really Say About Cremation?
- Leoncio P. Deriada’s District De Molo to be staged at UP: 12 – 30 October 2016
- How would you regulate sugar?
- The Setting up of The Royal Society – Professor Michael Hunter
Tag Archives: #R</3J
Dulaang UP’s take on Romeo and Juliet opened to a full house and this was the matinee. The play was an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. The play was billed as a a multimedia hallucination and indeed it … Continue reading
The story of ill-fated lovers has long captured the imagination of the audience. In William Shakespeare’s’ work Romeo and Juliet is probably the most popular tragedy in his body of work. Personally, I always liked Macbeth but then again that … Continue reading