To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: #R</3J
Dulaang UP’s take on Romeo and Juliet opened to a full house and this was the matinee. The play was an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. The play was billed as a a multimedia hallucination and indeed it … Continue reading
The story of ill-fated lovers has long captured the imagination of the audience. In William Shakespeare’s’ work Romeo and Juliet is probably the most popular tragedy in his body of work. Personally, I always liked Macbeth but then again that … Continue reading