To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: national Telecommunication Commission
“One morning in December the steamer Tabo was laboriously ascending the tortuous course of the Pasig, carrying a large crowd of passengers toward the province of La Laguna. She was a heavily built steamer, almost round, like the tabú from … Continue reading
or On Minimum Speeds of Broadband Internet Connections The Philippine National Telecommunication Commission held a public hearing yesterday January 12, 2011 for the Draft Memorandum Circular On Minimum Speeds of Broadband Internet Connections: – broadband service providers should specify the … Continue reading