To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Life in the Philippines
Sunny Days … Clouds Away … On my way to … What’s Up Doc … of Course you know this means War ; I grew up familiar to those phrases but part of me also grew up on the phrase … Continue reading
Is a Coral Reef Transplant Possible? Perhaps it could be said that JRR Tolkien’s story the Lord of the Rings is also a story of Trees. There are the Tree Shepherds or Ents who can talk and walk , the … Continue reading