To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Life in the Philippines
The Papal Visit has successfully ended. Pope Francis has essentially done his Vene, vidi, Vici. For the past few days one could see the mood catalysed by Pope Francis across media and social media. One observed a rising deluge of … Continue reading
Today is Thursday and its all quiet here in Metro Manila. It is Maundy Thursday. The celebration of Holy Week in the Philippines has remained the same. However, Let me qualify that by saying two things. First, Yes in the … Continue reading