To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Internet
Both Juliet and Romeo discovered the Internet and its wonders nearly at the same time. They met online. Then their Facebook status said it all that needed to be said – in a relationship. And that was it. It was … Continue reading →
We come across two people insidea coffee shop. They are reading thesame artilcleabout newly discovered fish species in Lake Tangayika. One is reading the magazine article, while the other is reading it on- line. It would seem that both are … Continue reading →