To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Food
Summer in the Philippines is characterized by the unrelenting presence of the Sun. The Sun floods the land with yellow warm light. It is time for one of three of the most cherished ice concoctions of Filipinos the Halo-Halo, the … Continue reading
The trip from Makati City was thankfully and surprisingly fast, given it was a weekday. Stopping at the GMA MRT Station I found myself at 122 Scout Dr. Lazcano, Sacred Heart, Quezon City – The Bagoong Club. Established in 2007, … Continue reading