To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Digital divide
A woman whose email was hacked finds her private mail posted on a blog. A man finds his picture on a blog calling him a homosexual and HIV Positive. A girl being called a whore or a cheap on Facebook … Continue reading
In 1521, Ferdinand Magellan came upon several islands. One came to be known as Las Islas de los ladrones and the other one came to be know as the archipelago that up to today bears the name of Philip of … Continue reading