To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed
Tag Archives: Book
A friend of mine has this wanderlust. She leaves for places local or abroad almost every fortnight. Partly this has been propelled by technology and economics of traveling. A creative traveller with enough resources can probably go to any spot … Continue reading
A few weeks ago. I was conversing with a friend our talk went into the subject of reading. And my friend showed an ipad from which she read her books. I on the other hand told her that most books … Continue reading