To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Gina Lopez, open pit mining and water
- CHR: Good luck or bad luck? Who knows
- The Awardees of the 2017 ASEAN Biodiversity Heroes Award
- On calls for bloody revolt and revolution
- Full Transcript of President DU30 s meet with the media
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
Tag Archives: Blog
The reason I started blogging was to express my thoughts at that time most ephemeral commentary could be read on the op-ed papers of the Newspapers and Magazines. Some I would agree with: Some I would not and some I … Continue reading
I have been a blogger for several years. It can probably best said that I was one of the early Filipino Bloggers who saw the start of blogs being used for PR and Marketing. Memories of countless invites for gadgets, … Continue reading