To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
- Whose Afraid Of (And Angry at) Rody Duterte?
- What if the 2016 Ph Election was a Shrek Karaoke Dance Party?
- The Real Culprit and Author of the Kidapawan Incident
- Robert McNamara and The Fog of War
- Charlie Rose — A Discussion about the History and Future of Books
- Internet is the Truth Out There?
- Camera Obscura, Camera and Cameraphone
- Science, Ignorance and Intolerance
Category Archives: Opinion
Ang Kaibigan Kong DILAW Song to the tune of Ang Boyfriend Kong Baduy by Cinderella Ang aking Kaibigan Mahilig sa twitter Lagi sa twitter Lahat ng Sabado And when the kids go tweeting na Lagi pa siyang nauuna At ang … Continue reading
It would be interesting to see if what has been labelled the rape joke of Duterte will affect his big for the Presidency. Already in Social Media there has been an outpouring of opinions that come from unsurprisingly irate voters … Continue reading
As the day of the Philippine National Election comes nearer it seems the exchanges by the contenders, their supporters and every one else seems to get nastier. This morning I was reminded of this when I chanced upon a video … Continue reading