THX Group Project 2nd Sem 2017- 2018 GUIDELINES
I. APPROVED TOPICS/SUBJECTS )
Grp 2 Rosalinda Solevilla
Grp 3 Marion Conato
Grp 6 Julian Banzon
Grp 7 Gregorio Zara
Grp 10 Baldomero Olivera
Grp 11 Carmela Espanola
Grp12 Francisco Foronda
Grp13 Maru Baleta
Grp 15 Reinabella Reyes
Grp 17 Ramon Barba
Grp 18 Leoncio Amador
Grp 20 Fe Del Mundo
1 Full Biography of Scientist in wiki format
2. For format see the wikipedia entry of Albert Einstein see link— https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
3. Scientific Notation to be used in citing reference see link — http://tim.thorpeallen.net/Courses/Reference/Citations.html
4. The biography or wikipedia entry should be in a word document.
5. One audio or video presentation should accompany the biography. Minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 15 minutes.
6. Photos properly attributed should also be included
7. The Coordinators will also submit an appraisal spreadsheet of the group members. The appraisal should include contribution of each member and score ( 1 to 25)
8. The group members will also submit an appraisal spreadsheet of the coordinators. The appraisal should include contribution of each member and score ( 1 to 25)
8 The Group Project file to be submitted on the last day of class saved in a thumb drive. Thumb-drives will be made available.
9. Deadline for the group project is on May 15