The LFTRB, DOTr, GRAB and UBER problem is complex and requires a solution that not only follows the law but also tempered with the public good in mind. This problem also reminds me of the problem presented to King Solomon when he was asked to find out who among two women was the real mother of a child. Solomon called one of his soldiers cut the child into two. One of the women gave up the child to the other. Through this test Solomon found out who the real mother was and gave the child to her.
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage
- Looking at ASEAN 2017 and ASEAN 50
- Post Atomic Blonde Thoughts
- Full Text of the 2017 State of the Nation Address of President DU30
- Painting Dunkirk
- LFTRB, DOTr, Grab and Uber: A Solominic Solution Needed