The LFTRB, DOTr, GRAB and UBER problem is complex and requires a solution that not only follows the law but also tempered with the public good in mind. This problem also reminds me of the problem presented to King Solomon when he was asked to find out who among two women was the real mother of a child. Solomon called one of his soldiers cut the child into two. One of the women gave up the child to the other. Through this test Solomon found out who the real mother was and gave the child to her.
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : STS THX and STS WFX
- The Quo Warranto Narrattives
- Oral Exam Scope: Books, media, topics, readings and forum
- STS THX and WFX : Last Reading Assignment
- WFX 2nd Sem 2017-2018 Group Project
- Facebook and its fact checkers: More harm or otiose?
- THX 2nd Sem 2017 — 2018: Group Project
- Death of Stalin: Reality, the Comic Book and the Film
- STS: Reading Assignment and Group Projects
- Ready Player One and the Holy Grail