To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- The Importance of a Social Gadfly or In Praise of Social Gadflies
- Karaoke: Ang Kaibigan Kong Dilaw
- Whose Afraid Of (And Angry at) Rody Duterte?
- What if the 2016 Ph Election was a Shrek Karaoke Dance Party?
- The Real Culprit and Author of the Kidapawan Incident
- Robert McNamara and The Fog of War
- Charlie Rose — A Discussion about the History and Future of Books
- Internet is the Truth Out There?
- Camera Obscura, Camera and Cameraphone
Daily Archives: May 6, 2016
Was Socrates after drinking hemlock pondering his life? Was there any regrets? Did he regret being a gadfly? Probably not and we will likely never know since he did not write it down. It was his student Plato who did … Continue reading →