A bit of nostalgia and perhaps a lesson. On this day I remember coming back with friends from Laguna doing research for our high school class when the news broke out of assasination of Ninoy. I still remember it like yesterday and the class was an elective – Mythology: Gods, Monsters and Man. How apropo.
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Recollections and Reflections of the Marcos Years
- Video: SSP@30 Lectures and Forums Series – State of Science Policy in the Philippines
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : STS THX and STS WFX
- The Quo Warranto Narrattives
- Oral Exam Scope: Books, media, topics, readings and forum
- STS THX and WFX : Last Reading Assignment
- WFX 2nd Sem 2017-2018 Group Project
- Facebook and its fact checkers: More harm or otiose?
- THX 2nd Sem 2017 — 2018: Group Project
- Death of Stalin: Reality, the Comic Book and the Film