When I heard the news I saw the Gorgon’s head;
A cloud of blue Picasso fugue descended upon my forehead;
You are now gone to this world and one where Facebook could never reach;
At least now you are happy in the field of Reeds beyond the breach;
Our friendship had its ups and downs …
Yet come what may and come what might you never failed to send word across the town;
Those were the times we talked about breaking bread and meeting like the olden days;
Yet it only came to be during the I visits in the house of healing where you stayed;
But now you are gone … Snatched by Death;
And I only have ephemera and memories …
But these ephemera and memories made of diamond and gold;
Also I am happy for one thing your suffering is gone;
And now you are starting a new journey and adventure;
Armed with a heart as light as a feather you will fare well;
Goody bye Good bye Good Friend Farewell! Farewell!
Till we meet in the land of Elsewhere Farewell! Farewell!
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Gina Lopez, open pit mining and water
- CHR: Good luck or bad luck? Who knows
- The Awardees of the 2017 ASEAN Biodiversity Heroes Award
- On calls for bloody revolt and revolution
- Full Transcript of President DU30 s meet with the media
- The Time I Lost My Phone Twice!
- On Social Media Practitioners, Media and Accreditation: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- PCIJ: Media agents snared P360M in commission Some 50 print, TV, radio outfits did not submit all pol ads docs?
- PCIJ: Media most blessed
- ASEAN and Social Media Coverage