I lost my wallet this Christmas 2013;
Oh well I said to myself thats it, it is gone boo hoo;
What a way to celebrate Christmas and end the year snif snif
Bills, bad news and now this bah humbug!
A few moments later someone called and said they found my wallet, yipee!
They found my number in the newly minted ID I got from my new work, Ding Dong!
And here i was about to descend into a blue fugue;
As the wise Durant once said our life is like a river between two banks;
Only we tend to notice the side where the newsy and exciting stuff happens;
The other we tend to ignore and sometimes take for granted;
Both are part of us, the latter no better than the other
And despite my complainints from time to time;
I must give thanks for it is still a fortunate life;
Anyway a greetings of sorts this Yuletide Season:
Peace and Goodwill to All:
And with a ho ho ho and not a bah hambug here is to a Joyeux Noel: Merry Christmas!
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- My Asean 2017 Journal: The Role of PCOO
- Blogwatch: What is the digital divide?
- Winners of the first road safety idea hack
- My Asean 2017 Journal: The Three Pillars
- My Asean 2017 Journal: How to keep abreast with ASEAN 2017
- Ang Kuwento ng Dalawang Boksingero
- My ASEAN2017 Journal: Asean Na Tayo Episode 1
- Matilda Who Told Lies, and Was Burned to Death – by Hilaire Belloc
- Questions about the Lascañas Journal
- Road Safety Idea Hack Challenge 2017