I lost my wallet this Christmas 2013;
Oh well I said to myself thats it, it is gone boo hoo;
What a way to celebrate Christmas and end the year snif snif
Bills, bad news and now this bah humbug!
A few moments later someone called and said they found my wallet, yipee!
They found my number in the newly minted ID I got from my new work, Ding Dong!
And here i was about to descend into a blue fugue;
As the wise Durant once said our life is like a river between two banks;
Only we tend to notice the side where the newsy and exciting stuff happens;
The other we tend to ignore and sometimes take for granted;
Both are part of us, the latter no better than the other
And despite my complainints from time to time;
I must give thanks for it is still a fortunate life;
Anyway a greetings of sorts this Yuletide Season:
Peace and Goodwill to All:
And with a ho ho ho and not a bah hambug here is to a Joyeux Noel: Merry Christmas!
To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- Join the #ASEAN2017 Boomerang and Selfie Contest
- STS ONLINE EXERCISE: The Needham Question and Science s Revelations
- DOTR ends MRT-3 contract with BURI
- STS Exercise and Reflection: Scientific Method, Science and Postnormal Science
- How to read the news and the five filters of mass media
- Links of interest: DU30, Akbayan, Hontiveros and EU
- STS in Daily Life: Seven things about the Digital World – The good, the bad and the ugly
- Land Bank converts newly acquired Postal Bank to Overseas Filipino Bank
- Science in daily life: From Camera Obscura to the cameraphone
- Four things to do when a blogger slurs or slams you on line