To Give To Each What Is Due
Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe By Email
- On the importance of the playlist
- Decoding Duterte: D30: Digong the Firebrand
- Ferdinand Edralin Marcos: Act 3,Scene 2
- Suicide Squad is a Suicide Squad Story :)
- The SONA of DU30: The Good, the Bad and the Funny
- Antonio Luna, science and the emerging Filipino national identity by Benjamin Vallejo Jr
- Announcement STS: List of Approved Topics for the Group Project Midyear 2016
- Rizal and His Dragon: Man of Science or Scientist?
- Book Reading Assignment for STS X4 – Midyear 2016
- Are We Ready For The Internet That Will Be?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
There is more than one lesson that can be learned from the story of the Moth and the Lamp. Observing the SONA of President Benigno C. Aquino and the different reactions is an interesting exercise in observation. It was a … Continue reading
There once was a man who has a fine mane of hair. Now the man was not that young anymore but neither was he that old and this reflected in the state of his hair which had both grey and … Continue reading